1. If plagiarism is more than 15%, the manuscript will be rejected.
2. Reviewing fee is applicable only if your manuscript is accepted for publication.
3. The publication review process may take 15-30 days from the final date of submission.
Manuscript Reviewing Fees:
For Indian Authors:
No Publication or associated fees for the First Issue of Beyond Briefs Law Review.
Word Limit For Submission:
• Case Comments: A case comment allows the author to critique any recent/landmark judicial pronouncement, legislation, or a pending bill. The word limit for a case comment is 1500-2000 words.
• Articles: An essay challenges existing paradigm/norms and provides a fresh outlook to common problems. It is strongly recommended that essays be considerably more concise than articles, in terms of scope and conceptualization. A short article must thus ideally be between 2000-3000 words.
• Long Articles: An article must comprehensively analyze the issue that the author seeks to highlight. It must contain a rigorous study of the status quo or contemporary issues in any area of law. A long article should be between 3000-10000 words.
• Book Reviews: The book review must be written in a concise manner. The word limit for book review is 1000-2000 words.
1. The word limit is exclusive of footnotes. However, looking at the quality and depth of research, relaxation may be given and the word limit may vary.
2. The Subject of the E-mail should be titled “Article Submission (Vol. 3 Issue 4)”
3. Depending upon the Submission, the Subject can be Case Comment, Book Review, Short Article or Long Article. The volume and issue may vary from time to time. Kindly mention the correct details.
4. The short or long Articles must contain an Abstract of 150-300 words with 3-7 keywords.
Entries from scholars including students pursuing Bachelors or Masters Course in Law would be accepted.
Any uniform citation method must be followed. Bluebook 20th edition is a preferred citation style.
THE FORMAT OF MAIN TEXT AND THE FOOTNOTES:
The Times New Roman Font with Font Size 12 and Line Spacing of 1.5 is prescribed for all entries. Further, the footnotes shall be in Times New Roman Font with Font size 10 and Line spacing of 1.0 shall be followed respectively.
ALL SUBMISSIONS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY:
• A separate document containing the biographical information of the authors, including the following details: Name, E-Mail address, and Address of the Institution, Course, Contact number and Academic Year. No reference to the name or the affiliations of the author (s) must be present in the text of the submission and must only be provided in a separate document.
• Co-authorship is allowed, to a maximum of three authors.
• The abstract should be written in the Manuscript. Please note there is no requirement of prior submission of the abstract, as papers are selected for publication only on the basis of full manuscript.